When comparing top architects in Rancho Palos Verdes, please consider Ames Peterson International as you move forward with your project. We bring experience and expertise to the table that uncommon to the industry, having your dream home’s completion as our focus of attention throughout. Feel free to browse our portfolio of previous build projects and let us know when you’re ready to sit down and talk.
5 Things You Should Know Before You Hire an Architect
1. You’re signing into a collaborative effort, but you’re always in the driver’s seat. Take advantage of the many years of experience Ames Peterson International has to offer you, knowing we will never put our own ideas or concepts before your own. We advise all of our clients to keep an open mind when we bring fresh ideas to the table, however, ultimately, all final decisions are yours to make. We’ll come alongside you and help you make the right choices while building your home.
2. Your architect’s timeline may not reflect your timeline; be flexible and understand that the difference between the two stems from the fact that while you’re excited for your new home to be completed, the professional you hired has more at stake than a speedy completion. Rest in the knowledge that the work may not begin as quickly as you had hoped and that your home’s design and build are in the best hands at Ames Peterson International. As top architects in Rancho Palos Verdes, we will work tirelessly toward a mutually-agreeable construction completion.
3. Without establishing a budget beforehand, your architect is likely to think you’re not concerned about the costs. Spend time during your initial consultation discussing the budget for your new home and ask whether you have realistic expectations. Barring unforeseen rises in material costs or uncommon complications, your architect should be able to assure you they will remain within your allotted budget.
4. Count on changes to your initial plan being a part of the construction process. Keeping an open mind and committing to being flexible will ensure your project continues to move forward regardless of changes that can emerge. Focusing on the goal and refusing to become an obstruction to the process will lead to good things in the end. If there are particular areas of your new home that you are unwilling to bend on, let your architect know from the start.
5. A collaborative effort takes great communication skills, something top architects in Rancho Palos Verdes are sure to possess. It’s highly recommended that you meet and speak with several design and build teams before you choose a home builder.
Let’s find out whether Ames Peterson International is a good fit for your new home’s construction and design; contact us by phone at (424) 278-1125 or connect with our team through our website to set up a time to meet. We want to hear your ideas and offer professional advice that will save you time and aggravation along the way. Top Architects Rancho Palos Verdes